*Mid-Week will resume on Wednesday, January 9th for our spring session.
This is our school year program beginning on Wednesday, September 5th through April designed specifically for our elementary age kids. Wednesday evenings are for all of our kindergarten-5thgrade kids from 6:00-7:00pm in the fellowship hall. This is a time for kids to review what they were taught on Sunday morning in a large group community. Your children can expect worship, games and an interactive Bible lesson.
5:15-5:45pm Family dinner in CMC room 133 ($3 per person, children 4 years and younger eat for free, family maximum $15)
5:45-6:00pm Child check in begins (all children must be checked in by a parent)
- Nursery children/ 6 weeks old-prek (Nursery Department)
- Elementary children/ K-5th grade (Fellowship Hall)
- Youth/ 6th-12th grade (Youth Room)
- Adult class “Parenting” led by David and Ginger Daniel (spring session)
- Adult class “Beth Moore: The Quest” led by Karen Chaffin (spring session)
- Adult class “Financial Peace” led by Clayton and Bebe Lodes (spring session)
- Adult class “The Epic of Eden” led by John Hollon (spring session)
7:00pm Classes are dismissed (all children must be picked up by a parent)